Good morning! Another gorgeous cover reveal…
Publication date: April 23rd 2014
Genres: New Adult, Romance
This is the part where I’m supposed to tell you about myself. I could tell you that I am a romance writer. Or that I have my first novel coming out in 2014. Sure, I could tell you those kind of things. Like where I’m from, when I was born, etc. etc. But I’m not particularly fond of traditional bio’s, so I’ll list some fun, or at the very least, interesting, facts about myself instead.
- I like pumpkin spice lattes in the fall, Halloween, and snowflakes.
- Early morning is my favorite time of day, and I prefer a good sunrise over a sunset.
- My mother’s my best friend (and I’m not afraid to admit it)!
- I’m a chocolate fanatic, coffee fanatic, and wine fanatic — overall fanatic.
- For me, writing is a process that cannot be rushed.
- I dream of having a point in my life, where I take three months and do nothing but travel to exotic places.
- My family is the most important thing to me.
- I love gardening and tend to have a green thumb outdoors , but will kill any indoor plant almost instantaneously.
- I used to dream of opening a little bakery/coffee shop, where I’d sell books.
- I used to be anti-Kindle until I got my first one, then I ate my own words because I could never go without one again.
- My favorite holiday is Easter. Oh, and I’m a big sucker for Valentines Day. I always have been.
- My favorite color is that particular light green color used for baby clothes. What is it? Sea-foam?
- I have an obsessive personality, ( I got it honest. Thanks Mom.) but, thank heavens, it seems to be limited only to my work.