I’m not the only one who loves quizzes, right? I mean the fun, not graded kind of course… 😉
Guest Post – Which Montgomery Brother Is Right For You? With Author Samantha Chase
With plenty of Montgomery Brother books on shelves now (and more coming your way soon) bestselling author Samantha Chase invites you to take this quiz to find out which Montgomery man is right for you.
What is your ideal hero’s idea of a perfect date?
- a)Wandering the aisles of IKEA – if you don’t break down and start yelling at each other, then you know it is meant to be!
- b)Locking yourself in your office to work. Who has time for fancy dates?!?!
- c)A pizza picnic at the local arboretum. Ten points to the one who can guess the most species of plants and flowers!
- d)Bungee jumping followed by a long, hot soak in a hot tub. The both can provide an adrenaline rush!
Which flavor of ice cream do you associate with your guy?
- a)Neapolitan because there are just so many different sides to this man.
- b)Coffee Mocha Fudge because he is strong and intense and can stay up…all night long.
- c)Rocky Road because loving him is a journey with ups and down, but definitely worth it!
- d)Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because he is amazingly sweet and indulges your every whim.
Where would your perfect man take you on vacation?
- a)An isolated ski chalet, including a snow storm that would keep you two alone for days.
- b)New York City – plenty to do there, both business and pleasure.
- c)A super-private beach resort where you can feel like you’re the only ones there, complete with candlelit dinners and dancing in the moonlight.
- d)A nature walk in the woods, a pampering day at the spa, whale watching … it really doesn’t matter to him, as long as you can be together.
Your man’s best quality is:
- a)His nurturing nature. Once you get past his gruff exterior, there’s nothing he wouldn’t do for you.
- b)Rock solid work ethic.
- c) He knows who he is and doesn’t let anyone push him around.
- d)Deep down loyalty to everyone he cares about.
His best physical feature is:
- a)His devastatingly strong shoulders – he’s got the body of an athlete.
- b)His smile – wicked or sweet, one smile can melt your heart.
- c)His hands – he really knows how to use them!
- d)His kind, soulful eyes that see the real you.
A romantic gesture that he plans just for you is…
- a)Having the band play only slow songs so he can continue to dance with you in his arms.
- b)Buying you tickets to your very favorite sporting event.
- c)Planning a surprise engagement party!
- d)Sweeping you off your feet (literally!) to convince you that he loves you and wants you to stay – forever.
If you chose mostly ‘A’s, then Lucas Montgomery from Wait for Me is your soul mate. To the world, Lucas seems like a loner, but deep down he’s not. He cares fiercely about the people in his life and there’s nothing he wouldn’t do for them. He may come off as grouchy, but don’t let his growling get to you because this just hides his big heart. Lucas is not afraid to apologize and admit when he’s wrong and, in the end, he’ll do anything to prove how much he loves you.
If you chose mostly ‘B’s, then you will not be able to take your eyes off of the delicious Jason Montgomery from Trust in Me. Confident, level-headed, and seemingly all about business, Jason is a man of action. He likes to take control of almost any situation and prefers things to go his way. But all this aside, he’s considerate of those around him and pays close attention to details – a person’s likes and dislikes – and incorporates them into the relationship. Whether it’s business or pleasure, Jason is a man who takes notes and remembers exactly what it is that will mean the most to you.
If you chose mostly ‘C’s, then James Montgomery from Return to You is the hero of your dreams. James is a very hands-on type of man. He enjoys working with his hands and his love language is primarily all about the touching. He puts his heart and soul into everything he does – he loves deeply and hurts just as much. His pride and his need for privacy may get in the way at times, but the lucky woman in his life will know that she is everything to him because he loves so completely.
If you chose mostly ‘D’s, Meant for You’s Ethan Reed will have you melting like butter. While he may not be a Montgomery, he has been in the family for years as a best friend and confidant. There is nothing boring about Ethan! The woman in his life had better enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle because Ethan offers it all – romance, adventure, passion. He knows his limitations and his sense of loyalty to the people that mean the most to him may have him hesitating in going after what it is that he truly wants, but in the end, he’ll make it worth the wait!
Return To You
James Montgomery has achieved everything he’d hoped for in life…except marrying the girl of his dreams. After a terrible accident, Selena Ainsley left ten years ago. She took his heart with her and she’s never coming back. But it’s becoming harder and harder for him to forget their precious time together, and James can’t help but wonder what he would do if they could ever meet again.
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1yKmioz
Meant For You
Summer Montgomery wants to be taken seriously almost as much as she wants her brother’s best friend, Ethan. But with a long resume of seemingly random career choices and a protective brother on watch, those things are nothing more than pipe dreams…
Ethan Reed would like nothing more than to live by his own rules. Not wanting to disappoint his best friend Zach, or any of the Montgomerys, Ethan’s had to push his long-denied feelings for Summer aside. But it only takes one night away from watchful eyes to make impossible dreams come true…
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/MeantForYouBN
Wait For Me / Trust In Me Duo:
Wait for Me
Former NFL superstar Lucas Montgomery is perfectly fine in his self-imposed solitude until sweet, sexy and completely off-limits Emma Taylor comes crashing into his world…
Trust in Me
With a make-or-break business expansion in the works, the last thing Jason Montgomery needs is a hands-on assistant who wants to get her hands on him…
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1J0W9bc
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan’s Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40’s to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well.
When she’s not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
Social Networking Links: