Need an excuse to read? Check out Allie’s Top Ten Post for TRUE NORTH 3–FINDING NOW: KATE & SAM!
Top Ten Post
- Kate and Sam adopted a Husky puppy from a rescue shelter and named him Txix.
- Kate loves to dance, but only with Sam.
- Sam leaves different kinds of gourmet chocolates in Kate’s delicates drawer.
- One day as a surprise, Kate made Sam a pumpkin bombe with white chocolate and caramel. He loved it so much she always makes it for him on special occasions or if he’s had a stressful week.
- Sam always buys Kate yellow sunflowers because they’re her favorite.
- To get them out of the crowded tour bus, sometimes Sam books a hotel room so they can make all the wild noisy sex they want.
- They always read novels together as a couple – taking turns reading out loud – especially sexy ones!
- Sam loves that Kate enjoys extreme sports as much as he does, and they always do them together.
- Kate does the laundry and Sam cooks for the two of them.
- The two of them established a charity in Ethan’s name called Ethan’s Light. The charity gives funds to help families suffering loss from vehicle fatalities, raises awareness for safe driving, is a catalyst for safer guardrails and heads, and gives out yearly college scholarships.
True North 3: Finding Now Synopsis:
After a tragic accident that plays on an endless loop in her mind, wild child Kate Jolie died inside. She now functions only through her rigid, ironclad routine, which keeps her mind and soul in check – balancing her in a dangerously precarious position between life and death.
Rocker and Master’s student Sam North knows no limits and seeks out every challenge to conquer and defy. With his cocky grin, piercings, colorful tattoos, undress-you bedroom eyes and magnetic sex appeal, he has no trouble finding women to warm his bed. When he spies his new professor, the gorgeous Ms. Jolie, she’s just another summit he wants to climb in order to reach its peak. But as he begins to catch glimpses of her soul, she becomes his Everest.
Kate Jolie is the only woman who wants nothing to do with Sam North – and the only woman he can’t do without.
Allie Juliette Mousseau writes sexy, emotionally-charged New Adult and Adult Romance in a variety of genres and temperatures.
She also creates captivating YA worlds through the magic of ink.
Check out Allie’s music soundtracks for the True North Novels on Amazon and YouTube!
She can always be found writing, playing in puddles with her children, hiking with her husband, or adventuring somewhere in the world. Her favorite place to write on warm days is outdoors, but when the weather gets too cold, she’ll be inside at her desk inspired by the mountain view from her home office in Montana where she lives with her loving husband, children, and golden retriever.
She loves to travel and lived for three years in her RV with her family while visiting the national parks and forests of the U.S. and a couple Canadian provinces.
Allie loves chatting to her readers through email and social media!