Meet the OMEGA characters!
“Omega” is set in a very detailed world with a whole slew of characters whose loyalties are likely to change depending on the circumstances. I decided to take this opportunity to introduce you to the eight characters!
- Alessandra, the Oracle of Delphi. An eighteen-year-old with a big heart and the powers of a god. She has no idea how important she is, until she’s forced to leave her home and confront the world awaiting her.
- Herakles, the People’s Champion. The three-time Olympian is Alessandra’s protector. He treats her like a daughter and has taught her everything he knows about survival and martial arts.
- Adonis, the Grotesque Prince. Human by day, grotesque (like a gargoyle!) by night, he’s the chief of SISA – the religious police – and harbors a special tie to Alessandra he doesn’t remember until they meet.
- Lantos, the Shadow Titan. The demigod son of the Titan of the Unseen, he’s a charming politician, capable of great compassion, and determined to seek revenge for the Olympic gods expelling the Titans from Earth.
- Phoibe, the Silent Queen. A mute eighteen-year-old, she’s the beautiful yet lethal queen of Greece whose bloodline has been chosen by the gods. She suffers from a curse afflicting everyone in the Bloodline.
- Theodocia, the High Priestess. A devout servant of the goddess Artemis, she is the Silent Queen’s protector and the leader of the secret armies living beneath Washington DC.
- Cleon, the Supreme Magistrate. The elected representative of humanity, he’s a power hungry politician willing to do whatever he must to conquer both gods and humanity.
- Niko, the Mercenary. Gifted athletically with a penchant for violence, he’s the leader of the Supreme Magistrate’s armies whose conscience can be bought by his boss’s enemies, for the right price.
Excited to meet them?!
Lizzy Ford is the author of over forty titles written for young adult, new adult and adult romance readers, to include the internationally bestselling “Rhyn Trilogy,” “Witchling Series,” “Zoey Rogue” and the “War of Gods” series. Lizzy’s books span multiple subgenres of romance, to include contemporary, paranormal and dystopian, among others. She began her self-publishing career in January 2011 and clocks between 80,000-120,000 words a month on projects destined to be published as well as pet projects she writes and squirrels away in secret folders!
In 2014, Lizzy launched an erotica line under the name SE Reign and hopes to branch into the mystery genre in a year or two. Lizzy has focused on keeping her readers happy by producing brilliant, gritty romances that remind people why true love is a trial worth enduring. Her books have been featured in Publishers Weekly, Romantic Times, USA Today, Huffington Post, Kirkus Reviews, and many other places. She lives in southern Arizona with her husband, sister, three dogs and a cat.
Lizzy’s books can be found on every major ereader library, to include: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Sony and Smashwords.
Lizzy’s links online:
Website – new: http://www.LizzyFord.com
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/lizzy-ford
by Lizzy Ford
Publication date: October 25th 2015
Genres: Dystopia, Young Adult
In a modern world ruled by territorial Greek gods, the human race has been oppressed, exploited and now, nearly destroyed by the constant infighting of gods.
However, a human girl with the power of a goddess is coming of age. Alessandra is the Oracle of Delphi – the last prophesized – and bears the mark of the double omega. Soon after she turns eighteen, Alessandra is told her destiny: to step between the warring gods and the human race and save her world from certain ruin.
For the gods, her appearance marks the beginning of the end – their end. They and the Triumvirate – leaders of the human elite – who serve them will stop at nothing to preserve their power.
Alessandra emerges from the forest where she spent her life hidden from gods and men and immediately plummets into a race against time, gods, and herself to discover who and what she is in a world where everyone she meets has a hidden agenda, and those pulling the strings remain in the shadows.
Before she can determine exactly what kind of savior her world needs, she must first master her power by completing three trials devised by the Triumvirate to enslave her.
One lone girl stands between warring gods and the people she’s destined to protect, but it’s the battle to understand who she is that she must win first.