Today we are celebrating the release of WRITE NAKED: A Bestseller’s Guide to Writing Romance and Navigating the Path To Success by Jennifer Probst. This is a nonfiction title aimed at writers of romance and women’s fiction. Check out the teaser and buy links below!
WRITE NAKED: A Bestseller’s Secrets to Writing Romance & Navigating the Path to Success by Jennifer Probst
- Commit to your current work-in-progress, get focused, and complete it on schedule
- Reveal raw emotions and thoughts on the page to hook your readers
- Assemble a street team to promote and celebrate your books
- Overcome writer’s block with ease
- Develop themes that tie together your books and series
- Write the most difficult elements of romance–including sex scenes–with skill and style
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.
She makes her home in Upstate New York with the whole crew. Her sons keep her active, stressed, joyous, and sad her house will never be truly clean.
She is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of sexy and erotic contemporary romance. She was thrilled her book, The Marriage Bargain, was ranked #6 on Amazon’s Best Books for 2012. She loves hearing from readers. Visit her website for updates on new releases and her street team at www.jenniferprobst.com.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Newsletter